Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Little Sleep, But Surprisingly Up-Beat

So it's been a bit busy around here. My younger child ended up getting the virus too. It developed the weekend after Haylee got it. Thankfully hers went just as fast causing her to miss only one day of school. Since then my husband and I have continued to have restless nights. We haven't had a good night's sleep in over 2 weeks now, due to one thing or another. We do think a good amount of the problem is the bed. We are in desperate need of a new one. My husband is trying to find a chiropractor he likes, and while doing this hopes that maybe s/he will suggest we need a new bed and make insurance pay for it. Neither one of us truly believes this will happen, but it is a wonderful idea. Like the title says, I've had little sleep, but I am surprisingly in an up-beat mood!

This week, I am not able to be very productive during the day. The water heater in our apartment is scheduled to be replaced. I'm not sure what day they will come, so I work to be prepared everyday. This doesn't allow me to wash dishes or clothes till after about 4pm. So I am enjoying my time reading, watching DVDs, and trying to finish my current knitting project. I am enjoying the chance to be lazy. I would love to also try and catch up on a little rest, but I'm not tired until time to head to pick the kids up from school. I think the sitting in the car for 30mins with the sun shinning in and reading is what does me in. I may need to start cracking a window and letting some of the cold air in.

Seems like I had something really profound to say today, but now that I'm typing I can't think of it. Oh well hope my post doesn't bore my readers to much then. That is if I even have any stopping in anymore.

So to anyone stopping in to read, God Bless!

No comments: