Thursday, November 10, 2011

I AM IN NY!!!! Day One

My most wonderful Charisse and her wife Jennifer gave me a wonderful birthday gift of flying me out to visit them in New York for 5 days!  I arrived today and they have many wonderful things planned for my short trip that I am SO VERY excited about.
Today I left DFW at 5:50am Central time and arrived in Ithaca, NY a little after 11am Eastern time.  They took me to a wonderful local shop for lunch, Ithaca Bakery. Around the town and to the grocery store Charisse is always telling me about.  I found some tea my oldest has been wanting forever.  We are now home about to eat dinner and head to bed early so we can get up super early to head out to NYC.  Probably won't be back till super late so will give day two and three together. 
Off to enjoy my vacation and my wonderful friends!

No comments: