Monday, October 24, 2011

32 and Crafty again!

Yesterday I turned 32 and I feel very spoiled!  I had a relaxing no frills weekend but enjoyed it all the same.  Got to go spend time with the hubby's family and had dinner last night with mine.  Even had a nice waiter who asked to see my id when I ordered a strawberry margarita.  I enjoyed an entire week of birthday treats though thanks to the few places I enjoy and have signed up with through the internet.  Still have a couple more to redeem.
My big birthday gift is my best friend Charisse and her family are flying me out to New York to visit them for 4 days.  I am soooooooooo excited!!  My wonderful hubby and fabulous friends are all doing things to get me ready for the trip.
Other good news is I am finding time to get chores done, watch t.v, read and craft again!!  I finally am getting hold of my time and using it wisely.  Work is falling into a schedule which really helps.  I just hope it stays this way.  Right now I have a stack of baby gifts almost finished for a coworker who is due to have her first child, a boy, in December.  I then am going to make a case for my netbook for the flight, I also have some legwarmer in work on my kniffty knitters.  One of my birthday gifts from my parents was a neat little instruction kit to teach you how to knit with special made crochet hooks.  I looking forward to trying that soon.
So far leading up to and no being 32 has been so much better than I could have imagined!

1 comment:

Christy Lynn said...

Crazy how time gets away from you, isn't it? Happy birthday and have a FABULOUS time in New York!!