Monday, October 20, 2008

On the side

Check out the new link on the side to Snapdragon. It's my good friend Christy of....many years. Since 6th grade. I have had every intention of sending her a letter in snail mail since she moved to Japan almost a year ago, but alas I'm awful at sitting down and doing it. I am aiming for a Christmas card this year though. So hopefully soon Christy. I am soooo excited she found me on here! I am much better keeping up on these things.
So just to let you know, Christy, I haven't written, but do miss you terribly and think of you often. So glad to have this blog addiction to keep us connected now.

4 comments:

Charisse said...

Iam so glad that she found you. And I found you.

Christy Lynn said...

Ok Miss Toby, I need to learn how to do the blog listy thing on mine how you did yours so I remember where all I need to look now! My blog is pretty plain Jane just to share the Japan pics with whoever of my friends/family might want to see them...and so I don't have to do mass emails every other week, snort!

Really glad I found you on here (thank you, Dusty) so we can keep in touch a little better. Need to make sure I have your current address so I can send Christmas cards...which I haven't made yet...it's gonna be a busy two months!

Christy Lynn said...

Oh, and by my count, we've been friends for somewhere in the neighborhood of seventeen years. Isn't that CRAZY?!?!

Charisse said...

I actually meant to say that she found you so I could find her...its amazing the things Nyquil will make you forget to say.