Thursday, February 4, 2010

Peace

Today I have felt a major peace about me. Life has been very stressful for a few months now. And I know there will be plenty more of those, but today I feel good!

I know a lot of it has to do with the finding of my aunt. We are not able to have complete closure until (and there is huge hope that is to be an until and not an if) the person who took her from us is caught. But with the finding of her and saying goodbye, we do have some relief.

I also am back to being happier at work. Since she was found and I had to go into sudden planning for taking off from work for the service, there has been a lot of stress. And more on top when the date for the service changed. This time of year is CRAZY in a pharmacy, so my boss was stressed. But now that it is over and I am back, I could feel her relaxation again. I am still majorly learning things, so I don't think I'm a super strong tech yet. But I guess I am stronger than I thought for her to be so stressed at my being gone.

I also am enjoying time more dearly with my family again. And I am trying to make time for things I want to do. Such as creative things again. I have yet to get into much except reading a little here and there, but still it's a step.

With all this I just feel happy and had to share.
And since it's been so long since I've posted a picture, here is one of my and Larry on the way home after my aunt's service. You can tell there was relief from it all.

No comments: