Friday, January 12, 2007

Finally!

Finally! I'm getting started on this! To those who have viewed my profile and discovered I have yet to write a blog, I'm sorry! I hope everyone hasn't given up on me! I'm just not one to write about myself where everyone can read. I don't feel I may have anything profound to say, but that's one of my new year's resolutions. To gain more confidence in myself. My husband has helped me drastically in that area ever since we met. I would allow people to walk all over me, and he didn't like it. He wouldn't even allow me to let him tell me what to do. I am much better than I was 4 years ago, but could still use some work. I may be a stay at home mom who doesn't get to get out much, and who makes her kids and husband her world, but I can still be interesting. I made a few other resolutions but am doing a poor job with most. One is the one most have... exercise. I keep allowing other things to take more precedence, but end up having plenty of time to do it. I need someone to hold me accountable and not let me get away with it. Another is to read more. I have been working with that one better. Journaling is also on the list. Problem with that is I feel there is a proper way of doing that, and I don't know it so I get frustrated with what I write and don't get anywhere. Last is getting into a Bible study. I seriously need to make a specific time for that and do it, I just for some reason haven't. Since we moved I feel like I'm more busy than ever, but if I review my day I can find many times I was just lazy and plopped down on the computer or in front of the TV when I could have used that time more productively. That is another reason I need to work out more. I think it will help me to be less lazy and have more energy. OK enough for today. (Also if anyone does read this, I apologize for it being one huge paragraph. For some reason it's not allowing me to go to a new line on my own to make new paragraphs. Anyone know what will fix that?) So to anyone stopping in to read, God Bless!

1 comment:

aimee said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Sounds like you plan on being very busy! :)