Monday, July 7, 2008

procrastinating

Well I was inspired by Aimee's blog on a blog of having something to blog about. Actually I admit I am just procrastinating.
What I should be doing:
  1. laundry after our weekend away
  2. the dishes I ended up just shoving in the dishwasher because I had no time to actually get them done before we left, and they are the ones I prefer to hand wash
  3. finally organizing the laundry/computer room that I started doing many months ago. Now all the junk is in my room waiting to be gone through and filed away.
  4. and doing an overall hefty cleaning of the house to get ready for our company next week, the new puppy that will be arriving to live with us this coming weekend (we got to finally meet her yesterday. My aunt and uncle brought her over and she is a perfect fit for the family. So fair warning, won't be long till pictures of her are plastered everywhere), and so I have no worries when Lori and Erik's little boy decides it is time to enter the world. Which isn't much longer! (fair warning there will be many pictures of him showing on here too)
  5. figuring out my checkbook and paying bills
  6. and coming up with an idea for a fabulous gift for my niece's 16th birthday on the 25th.

Ok I think this is just what I needed. I'm now inspired to get to work. Have a great day!

No comments: