Friday, February 23, 2007

ABC's of Me

I know I already posted today, but I just found this on another random blog and thought it was cute. Wanted to do one of my own.

  1. A is for age: 27
  2. B is for beer of choice: none...not a fan of beer
  3. C is for career right now: MOM and WIFE
  4. D is for your dog's name: Ruby, Oreo, and even if he's not living with our family-Bruiser
  5. E is for essential item you use everyday:Bath Sponge
  6. F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Gilmore Girls
  7. G is for favorite game: Late night Scrabble with Larry
  8. H is for Home town: Born in Mt. Pleasant, grew up in Ft. Worth
  9. I is for instruments you play: Clarinet, a little Sax, a little Piano, and soon the Electric Guitar
  10. J is for favorite juice: Cran-Grape
  11. K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: Let's not go there
  12. L is for last place you ate: Home-leftover pizza from last night's dinner
  13. M is for marriage: Fabulous! Will be 4 years next month!
  14. N is for your full name: Toby Annette
  15. O is for overnight hospital stays: Probably after I was born. Other than that-none *knock on wood!*
  16. P is for people you were with today: So far, Larry and the girls
  17. Q is for quote: "God is good."
  18. R is for Biggest Regret: Thankfully don't have one yet. Or at least can't think of one right now.
  19. S is for status: Married to the fabulous and handsome Larry!
  20. T is for time you woke up today: woke up: 6:01 got up: 6:37
  21. U is for underwear you have on now: Blue Fruit-of-the-loom Boy shorts
  22. V is for vegetable you love: Right now it's the sauteed green beans at Great Wall Chinese Restaurant
  23. W is for worst habit: procrastination
  24. X is for x-rays you've had: most recent-about 3 years ago when I cracked my other ankle, but I've had many many through out my life!
  25. Y is for yummy food you ate today: That is still to come, girls go to their mom's today, so that means Larry will take me out to dinner when I get back!!
  26. Z is for Zodiac sign: Scorpio

No comments: