Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A little catch up in pictures

Here are some pictures taken with in the last few weeks.

First are some of Larry teaching Holly to ride her "Harley"




Here are pics of the cat I made for my mom for Mother's day.






Here are some pics from Holly's school field trip to the Ballpark in Arlington.





This is the only baby dove from our second mom. She had another egg, but it cracked when she laid it. We now have mom three nesting. I've pretty much given up on all hopes of reviving my plant.



And finally, here are some pics from our trip to Mustang Island this last weekend. I am most proud of the fact that Laura (my brother-in-law's wife) and I caught 11 huge crabs with absolutely no help from our husbands (they weren't around when we did it and had no idea we were going to). The husbands only caught 5 the day before.


No comments: