Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Starting back up slowly

So I think I've caught up on reading all the blogs I follow and am ready to be steady at my reading and posting, and then life happens! I get busy and blogging just has to be put aside.
Many things have happened, some good, some bad, and some just plain crazy. I won't post on most of it though because it's all still happening. Just please lift us up in pray for guidance and SANITY!!
I keep meaning to post the pictures of Holly's purse, so here they are.

I personally am very impressed. She thought of the shape herself and cut it out all on her own. No pattern used. She then chose to hand sew it. So it won't hold up to much use, but she did load it with change one day and used it to do some shopping at the dollar store. It actually held up to that impressively well.

Ok, for now that will be all. I'll keep it short and work to at least post a something more often.

P.S. say a pray for us also because Larry and I both have job interviews tomorrow. Larry's had a bunch of them recently. Nothing has come out of them so far that will work for us, but tomorrow's sounds promising.

Mine is with a company I previously worked for. I'm not really wanting to get back into that field of work, but for now work is work. And I'm trying to find the benifits in it if I do go back. The drive is not great, 20 miles, but again you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes. Ok, that's all I want to write on that for now.

No comments: