Saturday, January 19, 2008

Overdue Excitement

This announcement was actually a fabulous Christmas gift, but I wanted to make sure that it was spread verbally before I posted on it.
Congrats are sent out to one of my closest friends Lori and Erik on the pending arrival of their little "bean". Currently due July 25. I say currently 'cause it seems like as time gets closer that date always changes for most people.
The little one got its name "the bean" due to Lori's early cravings of bean burritos. I said that maybe it should be renamed "the avocado" due to its growth and her craving of avocados in addition to burritos.
Larry and I have not been blessed with our own "bean", but have been looking into the medical procedures that need to be done to have one. Those have been put on hold for the past few months due to the loss of insurance with Larry's job change, but will be picking up in February when our new insurance kicks in.
But God has blessed us with the coming of Lori and Erik's new little one. The "bean" is going to be so spoiled by his or her Uncle Larry and Auntie Toby. How excited am I you ask. I have had a baby gift purchased and set aside since a month before they were married, just 6 years ago this month!
So to my wonderful friends, I send my congrats out again!! This time without screaming my excitement in your ear ;) And a word of warning, I will be over much, much more! I love you both very much and I have no doubt that you two will be fabulous parents.

No comments: