Monday, February 23, 2009

Keep pushing through

That's the motto around here. Things are still upside down here, but we are getting peeks of turning back right. I know it's all very cryptic, but for now it must stay that way. Know that we are definitely feeling the prayers. Please keep them coming. Along with ours we know they will be heard. There is a plan in all of this, and when the time is right He will show it to us.
This weekend we went to East TX to visit family and let Larry relieve some stress as he had a little fun shooting off his guns and playing Wii with Chris and Craig.
Before all the shooting began I was talking to my MIL about Oreo (he's our dog we picked out from a litter that a dog had that was staying with her at the time when we lived in East TX. we left him with her though when we moved back to Ft. Worth because we didn't have a yard and taking him from his freedom would be cruel.). We were discussing how he use to be afraid of going in the house until the tornado hit out there a few years ago. Now he wants inside at the smallest noise. We mentioned how he still doesn't get in cars though. Later that evening after all the shooting was done I went to the truck to get some cash for Haylee to go to the movies with her cousins. Look what my sweet dog did as I was getting in my purse.He's 5 1/2 years old now, but he's really just a big baby. So sweet and mild tempered.
Also, Happy Birthday to my mother-in-law Linda!!! We love you so very much!!!!!

No comments: