Monday, October 5, 2009

Blug

That's today for me. I have things I NEED to be doing, things I need to do, and things I want to do.
I NEED to be cleaning the house to get ready for a family friend to be comfy staying with us.
I NEED to be cleaning my laundry/office to get ready to paint it.
I NEED to be doing my normal chores (laundry, mopping, vacuuming...).
I NEED to be working on job applications.
I need to be baking breakfast goodies to freeze and have on hand for mornings.
I need to be getting planning and pricing done for my birthday plans.
I need to be at Garden Ridge picking up some more of their cheap fleece blankets so I can make new beds for the dogs.
I want to be reading my library books and magazines.
I want to be vegging in front of the T.V.
I want to be working on my hat I started the end of last winter so I can wear soon since it seems like it might soon be staying cool.
But things haven't gone as planned today so I am doing none of it. I did get something planned and started for dinner, so yay for one thing!
I did work somewhat hard finally organizing the cabinet under my "junk" counter in the kitchen this weekend. I have a pile of items waiting to be box and donated.
I also have one child home. She woke up with a tummy ache and insisted she could not try to get ready for the day and see how it went. She is now awake feeling fine and bored as heck. She is stuck in bed with no T.V. as per normal stay home from school sick rules. I knew her tummy ache was due to my allowing them to have a fun weekend after a hard work week at school and not forcing them to go to bed at any set time. Also she ignored my warnings last night and ate a bit too much right before bed. Someday she will learn.
So since I am not doing my NEEDS I am not doing much of anything....ah well.
Here finally is a pictures of our newest family member, Rosco. I feel bad "replacing" Milee so soon, but she shows no signs of making it home and I was really starting to see the depression in Sassy and Matty.


No comments: