Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The forgotten purse

I was just looking through the pictures on my camera that I need to load onto my flash drive and realized I forgot to post the pictures of the Artsy Clutch I made for my friend Tina a couple months ago.

I got the pattern from Amy Karol's Bend the Rules Sewing. I made one adjustment of making the purse a little wider and I used a hair elastic for the closer. Cheap way to have a bunch of different colors. I loved the fabric so much I bought more to use on another patter I want to try in her book. Maybe I'll soon get back to my sewing. Not only do I want to make that bag, I want to make my own artsy clutch, I have fabric waiting for two more bags like this one, and I owe my mom one from some fun pear fabric for her birthday back in July...bad me!

2 comments:

a friend to knit with said...

it is lovely.
and your mom will love one.... even if it is late!

Nicole said...

LOVE the fabrics together! Great job!