Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Pictures...Yea!

I've been promising pictures for a while haven't I? So let me get a few on here already!

First, here is a picture of the teacher gifts I made for Holly's 6 teachers and her bus driver




Chris's family car in front of us with gorgeous mountains in front of that.


Castle in CO we stopped at when were there in the summer few years before. Had to see it in the snow too.


Larry and youngest kids having fun.




Van after one night.



Keystone



Santa's reindeer sculpted out of ice.



Our wilderness family



Going for a ride in Santa's ice sleigh.



Just plain cool!




Larry headed down to do some fishing.



Craig following



Holly too



The Gondola's we road in up Keystone mountain



At the top. Could see Breckenridge from the top too.


Riding down








A view from the Gondola



Me and Haylee



And just me


On our way home we stopped to ride the Royal Gorge train.


This is the open car. I didn't stay out there too long.




The front of the train, we were on a car toward the back.




My brother-in-law's family
And after we returned, Larry joining the girls as they tried out their new rides.



3 comments:

Charisse said...

Beautiful!!! I wish I had gone. I want to go back. I want to live there. And I am getting anxious!!!!

Dena Rooney-Berg (SugarShop) said...

Looks like lots of fun!!! Love the cup warmers!!

a friend to knit with said...

what great photos!
and the coffee cozies look...well, cozy!