Monday, January 5, 2009

Ding, Dong...

Yes, I'm here!! So much to catch up on. For me reading everyone's blogs and for you all to read about our fabulous trip, Christmases, and end/beginning of the years. Unfortunately waiting for me when we got back was one super nasty cold/virus that I'm not completely over yet. This has left me with so much that I am just now getting to do, so forgive me if it is a bit longer before I get back in the posting grove. Did I mention that Larry now has it? We're doing all we can to keep Holly from getting it...so far so good.
Hope everyone had a great holiday season, and I'll slowly get all caught up. And hopefully I'll get my posts up soon...some fun snow filled pics to come!

2 comments:

HaskinsHouse said...

patiently waiting.............................................................................................................................................not yet.......................................................................................................still no photos.................................................................................hum.........................................................................................oh well check back again soon.

Toby E. said...

Soon, I promise. Today is the memorial service for my youth director's wife, though. Please pray for them.