Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Thought I would so I will

My Charisse said I may do this so I think I will. But first, go check out her new page! It's fabulous!!!! And I love the quote/description. It fits her perfectly!

Now her questionnaire

1. What is you favorite line from a movie?
"And we're getting maaaarried!" From Father of the Bride. I loove the way the little girl says it. Makes me smile each time.
2. What group did you belong to in high school?I was an honors brat, band nerd. Ditto
3. If you had $1,000 to spend on yourself, what would you spend it on? I would end up spending it on things for the house.
4. Favorite childhood cartoon? Tom and Jerry and still love it!
5. What kind of sleeper are you? curled up side sleeper
FIRST questions
1. Do you talk to your 1st love? Nope
2. First alcoholic drink? honestly don't remember. Jack and Coke I think
3. First job? Chick-fil-a
4. First car? '88 Ford Tempo
5. First person to text you this morning? Tina.
6. First person you thought of this morning? Kids and getting them up for school
7. First grade teacher? Mrs. Stigler
8. Where did you go for your first flight? Hawaii to visit a friend living there I was 20.
9. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk? Roseanne in 1st grade. And yes. Actually just went with her to a baseball game this last Saturday
10. Where was your first sleepover? First attempted one was with Roseanne, but got homesick. First successful one was with Nicole Taylor. My friend who died due to a car crash 12 years ago.
11. First person you talked to today?Larry, he was telling me what time it was since I over slept. I told him I know since he said it when I was getting up.
12. Whose wedding were you in first? Well I was dressed and waiting for my friend Jenny's to start right after graduation, but it didn't happen since the marriage license was no where to be found
13. First thing you did this morning? Go to the bathroom. Same as every morning.
14. First concert you went to?The Kissmas Concert. Concert given by local radio station every year with bunch of various artists. I was near the ticket spot when they announced one of the spots on the radio
15. First tattoo?Don't have one
16. First piercing?Ears, of course...ditto
17. First foreign country? Does Mexico count. Only one I've been to
18. First movie you remember seeing? I really don't know. A lot pop to mind and who knows which was first
19. State you lived in first? Texas-only
20. First roommate? Lori
21. First detention? never had one
22. One thing you would like to learn, given the chance? play the piano
23. Who will be the next person to post this? no one that I know of

No comments: