Sunday, March 15, 2009

Yummy in the Tummy!

Oh boy, what a yummy day! First off I tried a new drink recipe this morning. The other day I found a recipe for a pumpkin latte. I'm not a big coffee drinker, but I do like various coffee drinks especially when I have a craving. One of my favorites that I always have a craving for is Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte. But is only available for about 3 months of the year. So I found this recipe and had to try it. I don't think I explained I LOVE PUMPKIN! I even love pumpkin spice candles! I got the recipe here. It's not too bad. I need to do a little tweaking. And if you are a sipper like me, you may have some problems. As it cools, it has a tendency to separate. So you will need to either drink faster than me, keep a spoon handy, or put it in the microwave and heat it up again and stir. All in all though I'm pleased.


Second I got to meet up with my friend Tina for dinner. We have been trying to get together for quite some time but it just hasn't happened. She suggested Logan's, one of my favorite restaurants. I enjoyed a really good meal, a strawberry margarita, and most importantly a really really good visit with my friend!! She was super sweet and bought dinner. So I get the next one, Tina. I also think she lead me to a job decision. No, a career decision! I'm very excited! I won't get into it until I've researched it. But boy am I excited and I'm so ready to do it all again!
Tomorrow I plan to finally make the spinach chips Charisse told me to make and to make a lime pie or another pumpkin recipe.

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Let me know how the spinach chips come out - I haven't made them yet. I keep forgetting. And I have a whole bag of spinach in my fridge. I am teetering between spanikopita and those chips. Hmmmm.......