Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm sorry, but again...

my family is in need of prayers. This has been one super rough year for us. This past Friday one of my uncles died. This death is unexpected and very, very difficult for my family. He is one of my mom's brothers. He was number 5 of the 7 siblings (my mom is number 6), and he is the first to move on. We all know that he is in a better place, but being human it is still hard.
I have asked often for prayers, but I truly believe in their power. This has been the most difficult year yet. We have not figured out the direction we are suppose to be taking yet since the last time I asked for your prayers. But even with this added in, I believe what we are taught: God never gives us more than we can handle. We may not handle it well, but handling it we are. Please pray, they are felt and heard! Thank you, and know my prayers are sent out for you all too.

No comments: